Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to the Routine...

Well...summer is officially over. Last Monday, I started back to work with meetings and other busy teacher "stuff." Our nanny from last year, Natalie, stayed with us all week to watch the kids. Tate is a BIG TIME mommy's guy...so the transition was a little hard for him...but he did better and better each day and by Friday, wasn't really sad at all. Our new nanny Megan came on Saturday so I could teach her how to watch the boys. I am probably kind of over the top with orientation to babysit...but it helps my peace of mind to know the boys are doing the same kinds of things with their girls as they would with me. Megan is an education major and is really nice and fun. She will be great...I have a really good feeling about her!

My class is great...I switched rooms...and I have a nice little group.

So, year two in Maryville...let's pray for a winning year and a lot of learning for my students! :)

No comments: