Monday, July 26, 2010

30!








This past weekend, I turned the big 3-0. For the record...I do not feel any different. I actually can't believe I am really this old. I truly still feel about 24. :) That is a good thing, I suppose!

I was very well remembered on my day. Ben and the boys got me a treadmill! I have wanted one for a long time because it is so difficult to exercise with two boys and a basketball coach for a husband. Having a treadmill at home means I can run/walk anytime...I am taking full advantage of nap time until I have to go back to work! I love it. Peyton does to....he tells me that he needs to "get in shape" too.
Peyton also picked out a ring for me...he is so sweet. He told Ben he wanted to give me a ring like Dad did...so he found a red one... I love it. :)
My parents decided to come down on the 24th and help me celebrate. They brought Tate's sandbox and a bag of soybeans to use as sand. We have had SO much fun scooping them and teaching Tate how to keep them IN the box and not throw them OUT! We had a great supper together! The next day, my dad and Peyton went to HyVee to pick out a birthday cake and get ice cream. It was very nice. Then Mom and I went to check out the sales at a couple stores and I found some great jeans and a sweater! Thanks Mom and Dad!


After Mom and Dad left, we were invited to go to the lake with our neighbors. We were probably on the lake for 5 hours, and enjoyed tubing, swimming, and hanging out. Peyton LOVES tubing and our friends pulled two tubes...one that had three seats and one normal tube. We had 6 people tubing at once! SO fun! Our neighbor Jackie and I even went out. Of course, we were screaming...."slow down!" as the boys were saying, "go faster!" Tate loves the water and loves the boat ride as well. He gets in complete relax mode and falls asleep so easily!

Overall, it was a super day. 30 is going to be a great year!









No comments: