Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Madness...

Here is a picture from this morning - 34 weeks exactly. Peyton loves to take pictures when we do and always has his little belly in a picture too!

I can't believe it is already March! The time is flying by so quickly! Ben's team lost in the MIAA conference tournament the first weekend in March and the season came to an abrupt end. It has been very wonderful for both Peyton and I to have Daddy back and home at night and on the weekend. It has been kind of strange for me to be caught up on laundry and keeping my house sort of clean. We have enjoyed a lot of quality family time - Peyton is on to baseball and LOVES going to the ESU baseball games with us. It has been very nice here so we have had some great afternoons and weekends outdoors.

As far as the pregnancy goes, I am 34 weeks today, so at most 6 weeks to go! I can't believe how quickly time seems to be flying by. I am feeling great...but have been swelling in my ankles and hands. I have spring break this week, so it has been great to have some down time to relax. I have been washing our gender neutral baby clothes and digging out baby towels, blankets, etc. Peyton has been a big help with all of the organizing. He loves to look at all of the little clothes and says, "Wow, Mama!" He is quite the character and comes up with all kinds of things to make us laugh. He has been doing a lot of pretending lately that there are snakes we have to hide from or that a lion is coming to get us. He has developed a new love for Thomas the Train and still thinks school buses are pretty neat. We drive by where Emporia's school buses "sleep" every time we are out and about. He also has been noticing all of the stop signs when we drive and always tells whoever is driving to stop! We love our little backseat driver!

Today we have been to the library for craft morning and then went to the park to play with our friends. Peyton was very hungry and then ready for his nap!

No comments: