Saturday, March 21, 2009

BOY or GIRL????

At this point, it is KILLING me to know if we have another little boy or a girl in my belly! While we were in Topeka, we found a boy and girl outfit to bring the baby home in from the hospital. I also found the cutest little ruffly socks and headband bow to match the girl outfit. We ordered Peyton a big brother t-shirt and it happened to come in yesterday, so he will have something fun to wear when his baby brother or baby sister arrives. I have been busy washing all of the neutral clothing, etc. and I think we are as ready as we are going to be as far as baby gear (for now anyway). I will be 35 weeks on Monday, so it won't be long until we will know who is in there!!!! I have been having a lot of contractions...especially at night. They are mostly Braxton Hicks as far as I can tell, but I was dialated to a one at the last doctor's appointment. I will go to the doctor on Wednesday and will update again. I am really swollen in my legs, ankles (or should I say cankles) and fingers, so that really stinks. The warmer the weather, the bigger everything gets!

We have had a busy couple of days around the house too. We trimmed bushes, put new mulch down, and fertilized the lawn outside and then cleaned the entire house today from top to bottom. Ben was a great help with the cleaning. I don't think I would be able to do it without him! Peyton was a great helper outside with the rake and mulch. He loved spreading out the mulch after we dumped it out.

I feel sad that spring break is over, but am so happy we were so productive!

No comments: