Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not much going on....

Hello! I haven't updated in a couple weeks, so I thought I better. Not much new has been going on since I last wrote...Ben is winding down the season and just won his last road game vs. Washburn tonight. He plays on Saturday at home and that will wrap up the regular season. He will have the conference tournament in Kansas City the first weekend in March. I am not sure if Peyton and I will make the trip...it will depend on how well they play during their first games because I won't be able to take off work to head up there on Friday. It is crazy to think the season is almost over because we have talked for so long about how the baby will be here after the season!

Pregnancy Update:
I am 31 1/2 weeks today and went to the doctor on Monday. Everything is going well...baby's heartbeat was at 155 and my belly actually measured smaller this week so either baby dropped a little or moved. I had been measuring at least 2 cm bigger than the week I was on, so I was actually a little relieved to be right on this time. (I was worried I would have a HUGE baby)! I have had a bad sinus infection and the doctor gave me some antibiotics so I am finally feeling like myself after one horrible week! The baby continues to be VERY active at night....and actually a lot of times during the day when I am teaching....I get a foot jab here and a roll over there.

Peyton Update:
He has now mastered the art of free throws and gets 'fouled' when he is playing basketball. He makes us wave our arms and say "oooooooooo" like the fans do in real games. If we don't automatically do it, he tells us, "ooooo, Daddy and Mommy." It is pretty cute. He lets us shoot once in a while and sometimes waves his arms and says, "oooooooo" for us - I need to get that on video! Today he had a pajama party at his babysitter. They celebrated the letter P...which was great for him because it is his favorite letter. They ate pepperoni pizza, had purple punch, read all kinds of books and played a fun game called "oppossum" Jo, our babysitter, would have the kids walk around and then when she said "possum" the kids would all lay down and act like the were asleep. Peyton loved the game and was still talking about it tonight when we were at home. We are so blessed to have such a great babysitter. She is wonderful and has taught all of the kids so much! I love that she works on academic AND social skills with them all of the time.

I go back to the doctor in two weeks and will post more pictures soon. I can't believe March is almost here! Spring break is just around the corner! YIPPEE!!!!

No comments: