Wednesday, February 4, 2009

28 weeks

WOW! I can't believe I am 28 weeks along. To be honest, I feel like there is no way I will make it 12 more weeks...where will the baby go? We had our 4-D sonogram on Monday and everyone was able to go with me....even my mom and dad. The Emporia Gazette newspaper came too and is going to feature our family in a story about the new equipment at the hospital. Peyton was not sure about the whole event because of all of the people in the room with us...I am going to post pictures of the baby (who I am thinking is a boy because he/she looks a lot like Peyton) as soon as I can. I have to get them off the CD they gave us. They estimated the baby to weigh 2 pounds 10 ounces during the sonogram....so he/she is getting bigger and bigger every day! I start going to the doctor every two weeks now and have another checkup on Monday. I also had my Rhogram shot on Monday because I am Rh negative. It was not the most pleasant shot I have ever had!!! I will update everyone on the progress of the baby after that visit.
Here is a picture of Peyton and I this morning. He was so cute about taking pictures. I have two others of my belly and Peyton's belly because he lifted his shirt up too!

No comments: