Sunday, May 16, 2010

ENT check-up...and pictures!
















On Friday, I took the boys to Liberty, MO so Tate could have a check up with his ENT. His hearing is perfect, the tubes look great, and we do not have to go visit the doctor again until next May. I am so happy we made the decision to get tubes in Tate's ears. He is truly a new little boy since the surgery.


While in KC, I thought it would be a good idea to have the boys' pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. They do a nice job in a short amount of time... Ben's cousin, Natalie is staying with us to be our nanny for the month of May. She went with me and was SO helpful at the studio and at the doctor! :)


We had a pretty relaxing weekend...the weather is so cold and rainy that I think all of us are tired.










No comments: