Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy weekend!

This weekend, we had a lot of company! Ben's aunt and uncle, Pat and Judi, Grandma Mary and Roger, and Mary Rose were all here just for fun. Ben and I had a social event for my school at the country club so we had a lot of great baby-sitters! Ben and I had a great date night and have both decided that we need more dates... On Saturday, the guys went golfing...despite the 40 mile an hour wind and humidity. They looked tired and sunburnt when they got back! When they got home, we gave them the kids and all of us girls went to Zona Rosa for some shopping. Mary and I headed to our favorite stores while Mary Rose and Natalie went to theirs. I did feel a little "old" in some of the stores I used to shop at.... We ate dinner at Tom Fooleries before we came home. It was a really fun night.

On Sunday, we all went to church and then I made waffles...then said good-bye. Peyton and Tate love having all of the extra company. For Peyton it means there is always someone to play basketball, baseball, jump on the trampoline, or do anything else he wants to do... For Tate, it means that someone will be able to devote time to just him! Fun for all!!!

This is my last week of school with students. I have to come back next week for teacher inservice days on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am getting so excited to be finishing another year of school! I love summer!!!! :)

No comments: