Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tate Benjamin is here

We have had a wonderful and exciting week! On Monday morning at 8:50 am, our little boy, Tate Benjamin arrived after a quick labor. I only had to push three times to get him here and actually feel really good...nothing like I felt after Peyton was born! He weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and was 20 inches long. We came home on Wednesday morning and are getting used to having a baby again! Peyton is a wonderful big brother who is full of love and kisses for his baby brother. Ben's mom is here this week and next and my mom just left today...we are so lucky to have family who can come help us out since Ben has to be in Maryville!

I will post pictures very soon. I am exhausted and am going to go to bed tonight, but promise to get them on here tomorrow!

1 comment:

Hoffman4 said...

Congrats!! I just can't wait to see pictures of him!!!