Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pregnancy update....




I have not updated in a while about our pregnancy, so I thought this would be a good time to tell you our latest news. We had our sonogram on Monday and everything looked great. The baby weighed a pound already and was measuring right with what we think my due date is...April 27th. The baby was very active during the sonogram and showed us many different positions....at one point, he/she had his/her arms behind his/her head and his/her feet out...he/she looked quite comfy! Ben and I were both thrilled to find out that everything looked good and to count all of the fingers and toes. We stayed strong and did not find out the sex of the baby. I go back around 28 weeks for the 4-D sonogram so we will really be able to see the baby's facial features. I am looking forward to that!!!




Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks. I will be 22 weeks on Monday, so I have gotten even bigger since this one was taken! It seems like the baby is all out front - I do not remember being this big with Peyton, but I probably was! We go back to the doctor on Dec. 31st, so I will update more after that visit!

No comments: